Sunday, November 21, 2010

simple sundays


my week has been a crazy one. I worked so many 15hour days in a row that i can barely move - but the wedding looked so beautiful in the end it was worth it.

im also getting ready for the fabulous Indie Craft Fundraiser. my apartment has little grouping of things here and there that im considering bringing to the show.

Im headed back east to see my family for thanksgiving. Im so excited to visit with my gram.

And...im restless. I want to change many things all at the same time but i know i cant so im patiently working one step at a time.

i love this image, though im terrible and cant remember where i found it, the lines of the chair and the simply little conversion of the dresser. so pretty.

Happy Sunday everyone! and cheers for a great new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment