Tuesday, March 8, 2011

looks to love


there are so many gorgeous looks out there this spring.... i was at my mom's house this weekend and saw the new talbots catalogue - all im going to say is wow!! they really have stepped up their game. i cant believe it but ive ordered this skirt and the pretty blush top in the bottom photo. ill let you know! but go check out their gorgeous new items and ad campaign



also on my list for spring - prints!and anthropologie has got it covered. im hoping this dress will be my go too for the season - it should be arriving soon. and i love the elegance of the outfit to the right - big 40's sleeve on the top and that long skirt. all in a modern twist of stripes and florals. also check out their feb'11 catalogue if you havent yet 




and this ring just has me over the moon. ive always loved big vintage cocktail rings and i might have to add this piece of costume jewelry to my collection - 


what looks do you love this spring ??

1 comment: