Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Currently Coveting

we have been going out for pre dinner strolls the last few evening. after all that rain it feels good to stretch the legs and stroll through the neighborhood. 
Last night as I casually strolled by the window of Alice + Olivia only to do a major double take - absolutely ga-gah for this stunner. (i dislike the styling of it on their site, but it is truly gorgeous & elegant in life)
I just wish I had an event coming up that warranted such a lovely thing, not sure its appropriate for a wedding in the vermont woods. To tell the truth Im going through another one of my love affairs with the deco period of american architecture and design. I have been romancing this specific moment in time since I young and first fell i love with its boudoir art

No comments:

Post a Comment