Friday, May 18, 2012

flowers for friday

a simple sweet little arrangement for this friday. A $5 mixed bunch of sweet peas from the farmers market. I am lucky enough to have a farm that comes to our market which grows acres & acres of native flowers. So $5, a few snips from my rabbit-foot fern & a couple of "volunteers" from the tree on the corner of my block... its some sort of flowering thing and i cut just a few pieces that were still seeded. 
I color blocked the sweet peas. I think this is a quick easy way to make an arrangement seem more purposeful and i enjoyed this lovely for the week. 


On another note I am feeling quite itchy... itchy for change. Do you ever feel like that? I have lived in San Francisco for 5 years and im just feeling that restless feeling. I cant help thinking about the hundred other cities out there in the world with their own life and interesting little secrets and corners full of treasures and i would like to fly................


hope you all have flying weekends. SOS leaves for london today for an extended business trip and my brother arrives on saturday. It will be nice to see him. its been too long. 


see you back here on monday. 
xx, 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful arrangement! So light and fresh :)

    Also, what's the best way to get in touch with you? I wanted to ask you a question about your blog. Could you contact me at this email - anna.t@arcadianhome.com? Thank you :)

    Warmly,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete