Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Uprise Art

I had lunch yesterday with some dear friends who are in town visiting. We were chatting away about all sorts of things (the kinds of conversations you can only have with good friends) it was a wonderful way to spend part of an afternoon. 
In the course of that conversation they told be about a relatively new company called Uprise Art. I was very excited at their description and rushed home to check it out. Uprise Art allows you to bring contemporary art into your space for a time. You sign up and for a small fee each month you can have a piece by one of their artists hang in your home. And it all arrived custom-framed, hand delivered and installed into your home. 

At the moment they are only in New York and just recently in Boston but oh how I wish this service were available in San Francisco. I can hardly think of a better way to experience and grow an art collection at this point in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment