Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sights from Sweden

well, I had an amazing trip. Sweden was everything I had hoped it would be and more. Stockholm is a gorgeous city and many photographs were taken. Thought I would share a few with you today. 
Enjoy these sights from Sweden.... 
 this little guy had his breakfast right outside our window every morning. he was quite sweet and not exactly shy. 
 I loved the branches that many people had hung on their doors. Im not sure exactly what its all about but I loved how simple and elegant it looked. 
 There were beautiful flowers both inside and out. The Swedes do love their blomma and I love them for it. So many delightful flower shops, I think I must have stopped to chat with each proprietor. And all public places are filled with color too. I saw a lot of allum and this park was also filled with divine lavender.


a few more post to come ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment