Monday, June 3, 2013

Possibility

Eights months huh. 

Thats is like a lifetime in the blogosphere. 

And in someways that is appropriate. Since the last time I blogged there have been many changes in my life. The most notable perhaps, is that I am now blogging from London. East Putney to be exact. And, this is the biggest reason for my returning to this space. Leaving a place and going somewhere new, totally unexplored, its quite possibly the largest source of inspiration I can imagine. 

I have never lived anywhere but the US for more than a few months, but it is something I always knew I needed to do. And thus far I am incredibly happy. The landscape here is stunningly beautiful. So different from the hugeness and ruggedness of Northern California. In ways it reminds me of the places I grew up, but then again not exactly. They are cousins I would say, but not sisters.  
Living among so many layers of history is mind-boggling and the architecture has grabbed my heart instantly. I am sure there is a ferocity to this city, but I have yet to see that side. No doubt however that I will. 

Everything seems full up with the very best kind of Possibility and there is something quite delicious in that.  

I look forward to sharing the newest chapter here, from 10A. See you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment