Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Things I'm Loving : Bucs!

Some times its a case of "an oldie but a goodie". I grew up wearing bucs, one of the only acceptable pieces of footwear for my school dress code, and now I find myself again coveting a pair. This time to be worn with my adult dress code - skinny jeans, a striped top and on chilly summer days a long sweater. They are all boyish charm at its best. And I must admit I do have a crush 


A pair would be perfect for walking around London. Smart, tailored & charming they are right in line with London's style sensibility. Straight to the original source for these. GHBass. They have been making bucs & saddles since the 1800's. I especially love the navy & tan pair. 


Loving these updated versions too! Super stylish for the city. I would definitely put the summery white pair to good use. Maybe with this striped sheath dress -  


all shoes found at GHBass except the turquoise pair here
 images : 1 2 3 4

No comments:

Post a Comment