Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Interior Inspiration


Its all about a gorgeous workspace today! We all need a place where we can sit and feel comfortable and inspired, whatever the task at hand. Such a space starts with two simple pieces: A beautiful, comfortable chair & a stunning surface. I especially love some of the unexpected pairings in these photos!  
All of the necessities are present on each of these desks but not much else. Being careful not to over-style your workspace is the key. I want a place that feels clean, uncluttered and full of possibility. I don't want to feel like I must clean up my work-surface before starting something. That takes away from creative energy. 

Im thinking about creating a new little work-space in my apartment soon! Where do you work from at home? 


No comments:

Post a Comment